Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Who decides if a child needs to have a Care Order?

You are here:
< All Topics

A Court will decide if a child should be placed under a Care Order. If the Order is made the child will be put under the care of their local Health and Social Care Trust (HSC). The HSC Trust will then have Parental Responsibility for the child and must provide them with accommodation and care.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents