Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

What should my child do if they are suspended from school?

You are here:
< All Topics

Your child should ask the school to put them in touch with an Education Welfare Officer if they have been suspended or excluded from school. The rules can be slightly different depending on what type of school they attend. Your local Education Authority will be able to advise you on this.

Was this article helpful?
2.6 out Of 5 Stars

7 ratings

5 Stars 14%
4 Stars 14%
3 Stars 14%
2 Stars 14%
1 Stars 43%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents