Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Can my child appeal against their expulsion?

You are here:
< All Topics

Unless your child is 18 or over, an appeal must be made by a parent/carer. An appeal can be made to the Education Authority Expulsion Appeal Tribunal for the area in which the school you have been expelled from is located.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents