Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Will a child need to change School if they are placed in Trust accommodation?

You are here:
< All Topics

A child’s social worker will try to make sure that they can stay in the same school. This is not always possible and they child may sometimes be required to move school, for example if they are placed too far away.

Was this article helpful?
2.8 out Of 5 Stars

2 ratings

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 50%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 50%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents