Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Will a child have any say in where they go?

You are here:
< All Topics

Children are entitled to support so that they understand any care plans and decisions that affect them. They may be given an opportunity to speak in court, depending on their age and understanding of the case.

If the child does not want to go to court, their Guardian Ad Litem or solicitor can speak on their behalf.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents