Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Where can my child get help about benefits if they can’t work because of COVID-19?

You are here:
< All Topics

Your child can contact Advice NI. Contact details and advice on claiming benefits are available on their website which you can access here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Table of Contents