Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

My child has lost their job because of COVID-19 what are their rights?

You are here:
< All Topics

If your child has lost their job or they are unable to do their work due to COVID-19, they can speak to their employer about being put on furlough. If this is not possible then they may be entitled to apply for universal credit.

Contact Advice NI for more information on this.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents