Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

What can I do if I am refused a statutory assessment?

You are here:
< All Topics

A refusal of a formal request for statutory assessment will result in a right of appeal to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST) for the parent/carer.

The appeal must be made within 2 months of receipt of the letter notifying the parent/carer of the refusal to carry out a statutory assessment.

Was this article helpful?
2.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 100%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents