Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Will a child be placed with their siblings?

You are here:
< All Topics

If all siblings are subject of a Care Order, the Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust is responsible for keeping them together as long as it is possible to do so.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents