How Can We Help?

What can I do if I don’t agree with the outcome of mediation decisions being made about contact arrangements?

< All Topics

If you are not happy with what is agreed through mediation and you still feel that you are not having enough time with a parent or a sibling, then you might have to consider asking a court to make a decision.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents