How Can We Help?

I don’t have contact with my parent/family members. How do I get to see them?

< All Topics

When parents and children live apart, family contact is usually arranged by parents but you are entitled to have regular contact with all your family. 

Your wishes and feelings are very important and you have a right to have a say about contact. If you and the adults involved in decisions cannot agree on contact arrangements then you could go to mediation to help resolve any disagreement, or you could go to court for a Contact Order in order to see your parent/brothers and sisters.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents