How Can We Help?

Can I ask my doctor and the staff to use my preferred pronouns?

< All Topics

Yes, you can ask anyone to address you with your preferred pronouns.  You can approach the GP practice and have a conversation about your gender identity. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents