How Can We Help?

What should I do if I am suspended from school?

< All Topics

You should always ask your school to put you in touch with an Education Welfare Officer if you are suspended or excluded from school. The rules can be slightly different depending on what type of school you attend. Your local Education Authority will be able to advise you on this.

Was this article helpful?
0.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 100%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents