How Can We Help?

How do I get a Contact Order?

< All Topics

You would have to get a Solicitor and make an application to the court. You can instruct your own Solicitor if they feel that you are mature enough and have sufficient understanding about what you are seeking and the court process.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents