How Can We Help?

How do I change my gender on my provisional licence/driving licence?

< All Topics

If you already have a provisional licence or full licence and want to change your gender to your preferred gender identity, you will need to get a form from your post office.

You will then need to provide several documents, including a doctor’s letter stating your change of gender.

Was this article helpful?
2.6 out Of 5 Stars

5 ratings

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 20%
3 Stars 40%
2 Stars 20%
1 Stars 20%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents