How Can We Help?

How do I change my gender on my passport?

< All Topics

If you are 16 or older;

This will depend on which country has issued your passport. For more information and advice speak to a legal advisor confidentially on 0808 8085678, email or online at REE Live Chat.

If you are under 16;

Someone with parental responsibility must apply for the passport on your behalf. You will probably need to produce a letter from your doctor stating that you intend to legally change your gender permanently.

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

2 ratings

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents