How Can We Help?

Do I get any say in where I go?

< All Topics

You are entitled to support so that you understand any care plans and decisions that affect you. You may be given an opportunity to speak in court, depending on what age you are and your understanding of the case. If you don’t want to go to court, your Guardian Ad Litem or solicitor can speak on your behalf.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents