How Can We Help?

Who needs to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)?

< All Topics

ALL EU/EEA nationals and their family members. This also applies to those who have previously been granted a “Permanent Residence Card”.
The only exceptions are if you are a British citizen, an Irish citizen, or if you hold “Indefinite Leave to Remain”.

You can make your own application, if you wish to. You can also get help from others to submit your application to the EUSS. You do not need permission from your parents, or anyone else, in order to make an application.

For more information or advice you can speak to a legal advisor confidentially on 08088085678 or by emailing

Click here for more information on the implications for EU families with Children Who Fail to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents