How Can We Help?

Who decides if I need to have a Care Order?

< All Topics

A Court will decide if you need to be placed under a Care Order. If the Order is made then you will be put under the care of your local Health and Social Care Trust. The Health and Social Care Trust will then have Parental Responsibility for you.  They will decide what care is appropriate and will provide you with accommodation and care.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents