How Can We Help?

What is the ‘EU Settlement Scheme’ (EUSS)?

< All Topics

The United Kingdom (UK) has now left the European Union (EU). The government has decided that all EU/EEA nationals and their family members who want to continue to live in the UK, must make an application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

All applications should be submitted online, using a special Home Office App. It will guide you through the process and takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Click here to access the online application.

If someone does not make an application, they will lose their right to live in the UK after 30 June 2021. The right to live in the UK carries with it other very important rights.

Click here for more information on the implications for EU families with Children Who Fail to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents