How Can We Help?

What if I’m unhappy with the assessment?

< All Topics

If you are not happy with any part of the assessment, you should raise your concerns with the person who carried out the assessment first.

If you are still unhappy with the outcome, you could raise a complaint with the Patient Client Council.

For information about how the Patient Client Council can help and to request support, click here.

If you need help or advice, you can speak to one of our free legal advisors by:


Free Phone: 08088085678

REE Live Chat

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents