How Can We Help?

What if I am unhappy with the way my case has been handled?

< All Topics

If you are not happy with the way your case has been handled, then you may want to consider making a complaint with the Patient Client Council.

For information about how the Patient Client Council can help and to request support, click here.

If you need help or advice, you can speak to one of our free legal advisors by:


Free Phone: 08088085678

REE Live Chat

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents