How Can We Help?

What happens if I am not treated according to my preferred gender?

< All Topics

Any reasons for not treating you by your preferred gender must be recorded in the search record, in the officer’s notebook, or if applicable, in your custody record.

If you wish to find out more about making complaints click here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents