How Can We Help?

How can I make a complaint about how I have been treated during a stop and search?

< All Topics

If you think that you have been treated unfairly and feel you’ve only been stopped and searched because of your religion, your race, your appearance or for no particular reason you can make a complaint to the Police Ombudsman Office. You can:

• Phone the Police Ombudsman on 0845 601 2931 or 028 9082 8600
• Email
• Complete the PONI online complaints form here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents