How Can We Help?

What court do I go to?

< All Topics

You will usually make an application to your local Family Proceedings Court, which will deal with your case, but if it is complex it might go to the more specialist Family Care Centre or even the High Court.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents