How Can We Help?

What am I applying for (EUSS)?

< All Topics

You are applying for permission to remain living in the UK.

If you have lived in the UK for 5 years, then you will be granted settled status. This means you can stay permanently.

If you have lived in the UK for less than 5 years, you will be granted pre-settled status. You will be granted permission to stay here for another 5 years.

You can apply for settled status at any stage when you have completed a total period of living here for 5 years (this is the only type of application that can be made after 30 June 2021).

Click here for more information on the implications for EU families with Children Who Fail to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents