How Can We Help?

Can I get help to make an EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) application?

< All Topics

Yes. If you are a Looked After Child, or a Care Leaver, you should speak to your social worker or personal advisor about making an application.

If you are in this group, you can also email with your name and telephone number and ask for a call back from an immigration solicitor. We will either assist you, or signpost you to another organisation that can assist you.
If you need to make an application as part of a family group; help and advice is available free of charge from a number of organisations across Northern Ireland, who form a consortium of groups called “Stronger Together”. For more information or advice, you can call Stronger Together on (028) 8775 0211, or email Alternatively, you can contact AdviceNI on 0800 915 4604, or email

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents