How Can We Help?

What type of COVID-19 test can I take?

< All Topics

There are two separate tests being offered for pupils in school:

  • LAMP Testing (loop-mediated isothermal amplification) which is for Special Schools only;
  • Lateral Flow Device Testing – for pupils in Years 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14, and all staff in funded pre-school settings, nursery schools, primary schools, post-primary schools and EOTAS units.

If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including;

  • a high temperature;
  • a new, continuous cough; or
  • noticed a loss or change in your sense of smell?

You must book a PCR test.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents