How Can We Help?

What if I don’t want to be a young carer?

< All Topics

The carer’s assessment carried out by your Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust or by the NI Regional Young Carers Service should indicate if you don’t want to be a young carer.  You cannot be forced to be a young carer and it might be appropriate for your parents/siblings to get support from someone else.

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents