How Can We Help?

If I lose my job because of COVID-19 what are my rights?

< All Topics

If you have lost your job or you are unable to do your work due to COVID-19, you can speak to your employer about being put on furlough.

If this is not possible then you may be entitled to apply for universal credit. Contact Advice NI for more information on this.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents