How Can We Help?

How do I get help as a young carer?

< All Topics

If you are a young carer, you can ask your local Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust or the Regional Young Carers Service to make an assessment to decide what help you and your family might need. You can also ask your parents/guardians, a teacher, a youth worker or another adult you trust to contact this service for you.

 If you need help to do this, you can talk to our free legal advisors by:


Free Phone: 08088085678

REE Live Chat

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents