How Can We Help?

How do I get a Young Carer’s Assessment?

< All Topics

Your local Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust or the Regional Young Carers Service can make an assessment to decide what help you and your family might need.

You can reach out to these services yourself, or you can ask an adult you trust such as your parents, a teacher or youth worker to do this on your behalf. If you need advice or help to do this, you can speak to one of our free legal advisors by:


Free Phone: 08088085678

REE Live Chat

Was this article helpful?
4.5 out Of 5 Stars

1 rating

5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 100%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?
Table of Contents