How Can We Help?

Can I appeal my grade if I am not happy?

< All Topics

Yes. You will have a right of appeal to your school or college around the centre determined grade. Challenges relating to the processes and whether they were followed or implemented correctly or consistently and in line with guidance will be processed by CCEA.

For further advice and guidance you can speak to a legal advisor confidentially on 08088085678, email or online at REE Live Chat.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents