Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Can my child access supervised education in a school they are not registered at during the COVID-19 pandemic?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are a parent or carer of a vulnerable a child/ren, you can seek access to supervised education which does not necessarily have to be at the school your child/ren is registered with and it can also be a part-time provision.  You should approach the school directly to ask for this help if you feel it is needed to keep your child safe and well, particularly where the risks of staying at home all day every day outweigh the risks in leaving the home to attend supervised education in a school. 

You can access the full DE guidance here: https://www.education-ni.gov.uk/publications/guidance-vulnerable-children-and-young-people-10-april-2020

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Table of Contents