Locate a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Can my child appeal a grade if they are unhappy?

You are here:
< All Topics

Yes. Your child will have a right of appeal to their school or college around the centre determined grade. Challenges relating to the processes and whether they were followed or implemented correctly or consistently and in line with guidance will be processed by CCEA.

For further advice and guidance you can contact CLC on 08088085678 or at info@childrenslawcentre.org.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents